SCIADONIC ACID: A NEW WAY TO FIGHT INFLAMMAGING.*
Beauty Blogger Giorgia Guazzarotti at Beautiful with Brains has reviewed Delta-5 oil by SciaEssentials.
She reports improved appearance, softness, smoothness, plumping, reduction of fine lines, less redness, and anti-acne benefits. Please read her detailed comments below, and for even more details, see her full review.
LET’S PUT IT TO THE TEST: PERSONAL USE & OPINION
Sciaessentials™ Delta-5™ Oil is a light oil, so use it sparingly. My skin is on the dry side so it absorbs pretty quickly but if you use too much, your skin will look a little shiny for a few minutes.
It’s tricky to judge how well it fights chronic inflammation because you can’t see the nasty bugger! But I know it’s there because I live in one of the most polluted cities in the world (thanks, London!) and I’m often under a lot of stress. It ain’t easy to juggle two blogs, a novel in the making and a relationship…
But I did notice some changes. The most obvious? My skin feels so soft and smooth. It’s also plumper, which in turn makes the few fine lines I have look smaller. It just makes my skin look better.
And it DOES something for inflammation, too. I mean, I knew it would. The science backs that up. But I noticed it first-hand when I got a pimple. I haven’t suffered from hormonal acne in a while, but last month I went on holiday and indulged in too many carbs (don’t judge).
As if on cue, a pimple reared its ugly head on my chin. I used a few drops of Sciaessentials™ Delta-5™ Oil on it and immediately, the redness went down. The pimple healed a little faster too.
I’m confident that if you have any inflammatory skin conditions, like rosacea, or some wound/burn on your skin, you’ll see visible results way more quickly
Talking about burns, if you’re going on holiday somewhere hot and sunny, this oil makes a good remedy for sunburns too. Bring a bottle with you, just in case.
Must-Have Skincare Product*
Beauty Blogger Cindy Batchelor of mystylespot.net describes Delta-5 as an amazing Must-Have Skincare product You Need in Your Life. May, 2018
CHECK OUT THE BENEFITS SHE DESCRIBES:
- My Antiaging Skincare Must have to get rid of the red, zits, sunburn, and wrinkles too
- This AMAZING all-in-1 luxurious high-quality antiaging skincare product from Scia Essentials not only minimizes fine lines and wrinkles and gives skin a lovely luminous glow, but it also reduces red inflamed skin, acne, sunburn, and is super hydrating for dry skin too! It leaves skin feeling so soft, smooth, and supple for a natural, more youthful appearance! Watch my Video
- Review of this amazing skin-saving product on Youtube!
- I noticed a dramatic change in my skin after 24 hours of use!
The redness and puffiness were completely eliminated and it got the red out of my zit immediately too – in fact, that annoying pimple was completely gone the next day!
- It has also worked amazingly well for moisturizing my super dry skin too!
- Delta-5 is a must-have for relieving sunburn too so I’m FOR SURE taking it with me every time I go to the lake for some boating this summer!
“This product really works, my redness and wrinkles around my mouth looks better in one use. Addicted!”
West Side Hospital -Health & Supplements/911 Media video review of Delta-5. May 14, 2018*
Andrew Ignash’s comments: 0.37-1:25:
- Keeps wrinkles down; fills in wrinkles
- Skin feels a lot smoother
- Pores look a lot better
- I’m a big fan, especially for anyone who is concerned about aging or who suffers from acne, rosacea, or other inflammatory conditions
- Helps with dry skin
- Overall, just makes your skin look better
Jennifer’s comments: 2:00-2:08
- I’m currently using Delta-5 on my eczema and it seems to be making a difference (nice before and after photos)
Novel Ways to Use Delta-5*
Styleincali’s beauty blogger Katie van Daalen Wetters, has tried Delta-5 and come up with some NEW ways to use the product. Check our her Instagram post, May 2018
Hey babes! I’m sharing my favorite skin care secret with you to youthful and healthy looking skin with Delta-5 serum by @sciaessentials. This serum does it all.
Benefits: Use on chapped lips; Use over matte lipstick; Add gloss to lipstick; Anti-redness, anti-acne, Great for under eye and scar reduction.
Katie shows her technique for applying SciaEssentials Delta-5 oil to her face, and the benefits (fine line improvement, puffiness reduction) she observes.
Improved serious rash under ring/Love Delta-5
“I have been using Delta-5 oil on my face and neck one to two times a day. My skin has a healthy glow, I am 71, and this is a preventative for wrinkles! But I have just found another use. I developed a serious rash under my wedding ring.. I managed to get my ring off and applied a few drops to a bandage and left it on overnight. What had been painful, completely subsided and healed perfectly. I will never be without Delta-5 oil.
I will let my friends know about your wonderful product. If you ever need anyone to test a new product, please keep me in mind. I first saw you speak on “The Skinny on Fat” seminar, and have watched it several times! I truly appreciate all of your time and expertise in coming up with this incredible product. I love Delta-5 !”
Moisturizing, Softening, Plumping. Reduces Wrinkles.
“I found Delta-5 oil to be a very deep moisturizer, to soften my skin, to plump the skin rapidly, to decrease wrinkle lines, and to decrease puffiness. I am going to continue to try it out for different conditions on myself and a friend with wrinkles.”
Delta-5 Outperformed Hyaluronic Acid for Anti-Puffiness and Anti-Wrinkling
“I’ve been using the bottle I purchased last week. For the last year, I’ve been using a ‘high-grade’ short-chain hyaluronic acid (HA; see footnote) for quite some time on my face once or twice per day. I’m in my sixties. I surely appear younger than my age. In my opinion, Delta-5 oil applied on one side of my face shows significant improvement compared to the other side with the HA skin product. With Delta-5, there was also a noticeable reduction in moderate puffiness, near my nose.
I’ve also applied Delta-5 oil to my forehead where I believe there is a definite reduction in horizontal lines. Beginning today, I applied HA to the vertical lines and then applied Delta-5 in the same place after the HA dried — as well as continuing the treatment on the horizontal lines. I will update SciaEssentials as I get more results.”
Healing of Face and Nose after a Nasty Cold!*
Your skin suffering after a nasty cold? Rebecca of Rebecca Brand Productions shows how Delta-5 by SciaEssentials relieves itchy, dry, redness around your nose; and how this all-in-one oil has other remarkable benefits. June, 2018
- Removed redness, flaky skin, and irritation around her nose immediately and continued showing improvement when used for 3 days. Amazing!
- Loved the product so much, continued to use it 3-4 times per day for three days to help improve the condition of the inflamed nose.
- In process of using it for a longer period of time to reverse wrinkling around the eyes and smile and lip lines.
- Soothed dry skin on her neck, and overall made the skin feel softer and with an improved texture.
- Reduced the redness and size of a pimple.
- The oil itself was not overly oily, and was smooth, light, had no scent, and was absorbed quickly (within 5 minutes).
- Used it on bare skin at night, and before applying her foundation/makeup in the morning.
- Overall, she felt and was more beautiful and confident when using Delta-5 oil.
“I was very happy to see that the redness in my nose was rapidly reduced (within one hour) after applying Delta-5 oil. I have now ordered more oil.”