The testimonials reported on this site are reported to us directly by our customers, bloggers, and influencers, and represent their opinions about our products. Our company does not claim or imply that our products cure or fix any medical conditions of the skin.
Must-Have Skincare Product*
Beauty Blogger Cindy Batchelor of mystylespot.net describes Delta-5 as an amazing Must-Have Skincare product You Need in Your Life. May, 2018
CHECK OUT THE BENEFITS SHE DESCRIBES:
- My Antiaging Skincare Must have to get rid of the red, zits, sunburn, and wrinkles too
- This AMAZING all-in-1 luxurious high-quality antiaging skincare product from Scia Essentials not only minimizes fine lines and wrinkles and gives skin a lovely luminous glow, but it also reduces red inflamed skin, acne, sunburn, and is super hydrating for dry skin too! It leaves skin feeling so soft, smooth, and supple for a natural, more youthful appearance! Watch my Video
- Review of this amazing skin-saving product on Youtube!
- I noticed a dramatic change in my skin after 24 hours of use!
The redness and puffiness were completely eliminated and it got the red out of my zit immediately too – in fact, that annoying pimple was completely gone the next day!
- It has also worked amazingly well for moisturizing my super dry skin too!
- Delta-5 is a must-have for relieving sunburn too so I’m FOR SURE taking it with me every time I go to the lake for some boating this summer!
SCIADONIC ACID: A NEW WAY TO FIGHT INFLAMMAGING.*
Beauty Blogger Giorgia Guazzarotti at Beautiful with Brains has reviewed Delta-5 oil by SciaEssentials.
She reports improved appearance, softness, smoothness, plumping, reduction of fine lines, less redness, and anti-acne benefits. Please read her detailed comments below, and for even more details, see her full review.
LET’S PUT IT TO THE TEST: PERSONAL USE & OPINION
Sciaessentials® Delta-5® Oil is a light oil, so use it sparingly. My skin is on the dry side so it absorbs pretty quickly but if you use too much, your skin will look a little shiny for a few minutes.
It’s tricky to judge how well it fights chronic inflammation because you can’t see the nasty bugger! But I know it’s there because I live in one of the most polluted cities in the world (thanks, London!) and I’m often under a lot of stress. It ain’t easy to juggle two blogs, a novel in the making and a relationship…
But I did notice some changes. The most obvious? My skin feels so soft and smooth. It’s also plumper, which in turn makes the few fine lines I have look smaller. It just makes my skin look better.
And it DOES something for inflammation, too. I mean, I knew it would. The science backs that up. But I noticed it first-hand when I got a pimple. I haven’t suffered from hormonal acne in a while, but last month I went on holiday and indulged in too many carbs (don’t judge).
As if on cue, a pimple reared its ugly head on my chin. I used a few drops of Sciaessentials® Delta-5® Oil on it and immediately, the redness went down. The pimple healed a little faster too.
I’m confident that if you have any inflammatory skin conditions, like rosacea, or some wound/burn on your skin, you’ll see visible results way more quickly
Talking about burns, if you’re going on holiday somewhere hot and sunny, this oil makes a good remedy for sunburns too. Bring a bottle with you, just in case.
“My pimple inflammation was reduced the next morning.”
West Side Hospital -Health & Supplements/911 Media video review of Delta-5. May 14, 2018*
Andrew Ignash’s comments: 0.37-1:25:
- Keeps wrinkles down; fills in wrinkles
- Skin feels a lot smoother
- Pores look a lot better
- I’m a big fan, especially for anyone who is concerned about aging or who suffers from acne, rosacea, or other inflammatory conditions
- Helps with dry skin
- Overall, just makes your skin look better
Jennifer’s comments: 2:00-2:08
- I’m currently using Delta-5 on my eczema and it seems to be making a difference (nice before and after photos)
“I’ve been using your carrier oil on my face for about 4-5 months now and it has helped a great deal.. Specifically, Delta-5 oil has completely cleared up my menopausal acne and rosacea on my face. I’d like to use in my massage blends for my sore, fibromyalgia muscles.”
Kimberly Young, Customer Delta-5 oil, June 12 and 16, 2018